In the beginning i was really stuck on what i wanted to do, i wanted to make something a little different but still cute. After looking at tons of picture i decided to make the Porcupine. I sketched it out making sure to get the little details in. When i started to paint the pumpkin i picked out, it was smooth sealing through almost the whole project.
Towards the middle i started having trouble making the eyes and nose, i wanted to make them big , but not so big that they looked odd. so i started looking for objects that were the right size to fit the face of the porcupine. then i found a sponge that was just right,and after putting the eyes and nose on. It was almost done. i just needed the main piece or pieces to top it off, the spikes.
last i made the skikes they were made of of tooth picks, that were pushed in to the pumpkins,In the end it was a good project and it was really fun,also creative, if i could do it again i would. the only thing i wish we did have was more supplies. overall i like the project.