In the beginning of the Styrogami project I know exactly what I wanted, unlike the other projects. I wanted to make 3-D cat play balls. So I started sketching out every piece I wanted to make, and after I did I got to work picking out the Styrofoam cups I was going to use to make the project. I also asked for advise from many people to see if my idea would work.
When I started to make the project come to live I decided to make them in to different sizes, each being made differently. The first Was small and very enclosed, the second was very big and enclosed, but the third was not to big but not to small and very open. This made each one stand out a little from the others. Through the whole process I had trouble with keeping the piece of the balls from breaking. But I figured I could hot glue them together.
In the end I painted each one a different color, and then finishing them off with a glitter top coat. Overall I really like the project, and I would do it over. I liked that it was simple, but you could add in elements that were different, making it your own. I would like to try making a bigger piece one day.